You can become a product tester for companies and get paid to review their products! The longer you stick with it the better opportunities you will get! I’ve been testing products and taking surveys few years and it’s so amazing! I get the first exclusive look at up and coming products, free full size samples, and so much more! Below are some links to my favorite reviewing sites! Sign up and start your journey today!
For Current Bloggers:
- Top Mommy Blogs– TMB is a large blogging community for mom and dad bloggers. Your blog must be approved by the TMB panel in order to become an active member. Blogs are ranked based on monthly votes which allows TMB to display blogs based on activity and fresh content. There is also a community area called “The Lounge” where you can chat with other bloggers and apply for blogging opportunities.
- Dealspotr– Earn rewards while helping your followers save cash! This website is a great place to earn quick gift cards and save money at the same time. Search through personalized coupons to save a few bucks while also posting coupons to help others! You get points by posting verified deals and promo codes. Cashouts include cash and gift cards. (Dealspotr Blogger spots are invite only. Please message me if you are interested in joining).
- One2One Network– This community is a full-service production and management website. They offer blogger campaigns, brand advocate programs, e-Commerce reviews, and MUCH more. Not only is it a great way to earn extra cash, but it is a great way to expand your blog’s reach! Compensation varies depending on program and brand-sponsored fee.
Earn Gift Cards/Cash:
- Dealspotr–This website is a great place to earn quick gift cards and save money at the same time. Search through personalized coupons to save a few bucks while also posting coupons to help others! You get points by posting verified deals and promo codes. Cashouts include cash and gift cards.
- Crowdtap –Crowdtap offers daily “missions” such as surveys, comments, media shares, and photo entries each worth a different number of points.You must keep checking daily for new offers since they do not email you when missions become avaliable. Each time you reach 1,000 points. you receive a $5 Amazon gift card. I have currently received over $375 in gift cards from this company.
- Product Reportcard– This site is a survey & review site all in one. It’s a little difficult getting approved for product tests, but they pay fairly well. Payouts include amazon gift cards, paypal gift cards and many more.
- Inbox Dollars– This one is fairly easy. You take small surveys until you reach the cash out amount which is $30. You can also play games, and do small tasks for extra cash. It’s a little hard to qualify for higher paying jobs, but the smaller paying jobs add up quickly! You can cash out with amazon, paypal, or other gift cards.
Receive Free Products:
- Influenster–I get a TON of free stuff at this site. All you have to do is take small surveys to see if you qualify. If you do, influenster will send you a “voxbox”. Once you receive your box, you have a certain amount of days to complete your actions. Completing actions gives you badges which can also help qualify you for future boxes.Very easy!
- Bzzagent– This is one of my favorite survey and product sites. Each survey is worth around $2.00 and its pretty easy to qualify. Haven’t gotten many free products.
- Crowdtap –I receive LOTS of products from this page. Qualifying is fairly easy but they do not send many invitations. You must keep checking daily for new offers.
- Pinch Me– This is my FAVORITE product page. You receive a box of products to review once a month. The only catch is that products are limited so you must claim them quickly or they will run out of stock.
- Smiley360 – I really like this page and i get about 2 full size products a month from them. They send you survey to see if you qualify for the mission. Each “mission” gives you a list of things you must do after receiving your product. Some require a share on Facebook or a third-party review. Its pretty easy if you can qualify.
- House Party– On this site, you apply to host a party on a specific day. If accepted, you will receive a box of necessary party supplies for your event. Most of the parties require you to post selfies with your friends enjoying the freebies but overall its fairly easy to get done. It’s hard to get accepted to host a party because spots are limited, so you have to complete “stand out from the crowd” missions to show them how motivated you are!