Blogging has been a huge part of my life for the past few years, and it has truly opened some wonderful doors for both myself and my family. A lot of people don’t realize how hard blogging actually is, but it is definitely worth all of the hard work and dedication! If you think blogging or social media influencing may be for you, the websites below can help you get started. If you are already a current blogger, I have listed a few websites that can help you connect with more brands and possibly make some great income!
Earn Gift Cards/Cash:
- Crowdtap –Crowdtap offers daily “missions” such as surveys, comments, media shares, and photo entries each worth a different number of points.You must keep checking daily for new offers since they do not email you when missions become available. Each time you reach 1,000 points. you receive a $5 Amazon gift card. I have currently received over $375 in gift cards from this company.
- Product Reportcard– This site is a survey & review site all in one. It’s a little difficult getting approved for product tests, but they pay fairly well. Payouts include amazon gift cards, paypal gift cards and many more.
- Opinion Outpost – Take Surveys and earn points for every survey you complete. Cash out your points for PayPal credit, Amazon gift cards, iTunes gift cards, and more. Surveys are fairly easy and it is not hard to qualify.
- Inbox Dollars– This one is fairly easy. You take small surveys until you reach the cash out amount which is $30. You can also play games, and do small tasks for extra cash. It’s a little hard to qualify for higher paying jobs, but the smaller paying jobs add up quickly! You can cash out with amazon, paypal, or other gift cards.
Receive Free Products:
- Influenster–I get a TON of free stuff at this site. All you have to do is take small surveys to see if you qualify. If you do, influenster will send you a “voxbox”. Once you receive your box, you have a certain amount of days to complete your actions. Completing actions gives you badges which can also help qualify you for future boxes.Very easy!
- Bzzagent– This is one of my favorite survey and product sites. Each survey is worth around $2.00 and its pretty easy to qualify. Haven’t gotten many free products.
- Crowdtap –I receive LOTS of products from this page. Qualifying is fairly easy but they do not send many invitations. You must keep checking daily for new offers.
- Pinch Me– This is my FAVORITE product page. You receive a box of products to review once a month. The only catch is that products are limited so you must claim them quickly or they will run out of stock.
- Smiley360 – I really like this page and i get about 2 full size products a month from them. They send you survey to see if you qualify for the mission. Each “mission” gives you a list of things you must do after receiving your product. Some require a share on Facebook or a third-party review. Its pretty easy if you can qualify.
- House Party– On this site, you apply to host a party on a specific day. If accepted, you will receive a box of necessary party supplies for your event. Most of the parties require you to post selfies with your friends enjoying the freebies but overall its fairly easy to get done. It’s hard to get accepted to host a party because spots are limited, so you have to complete “stand out from the crowd” missions to show them how motivated you are!
For Current Bloggers:
- Linqia- Linqia is one of my favorite platforms. They use PerformanceMatch™ to determine the right mix of creators, which means you will only get accepted into a campaign if you are a good match. Their campaigns pay by performance, so the more performance your posts get, the more you get paid! To sign up for Linqia you must already have 2,500+ cumulative social followers or at least 2,500 monthly visitors to your blog or YouTube channel. You must also be located in the US or Canada, and post on your blog or primary channel at least once a month.
- Socialix– Socialix is a marketplace of content creators and brands to network, collaborate and join forces for win-win results. Brands post details of what they are looking for, and blogs can apply for the collaboration. You can earn free products, cash, or both depending on the type agreement you pitch to the company. Bloggers must have at least 5k Instagram followers OR 5k YouTube followers to sign up for this website.
- Everywhere Agency– Everywhere Agency sends out monthly or weekly emails where bloggers can sign up for great brand collaborations. The requirements of each collaboration are posted in each email, which makes it easy to quickly determine if you are a good fit for each campaign. To join EA, you must already have a combined following of at least 10K and post on your blog consistently.
- Mom It Forward- Mom It Forward is a social media community and worldwide network dedicated to enhancing the lives of women, their families and the communities in which they live. Although there are not a lot of paid collaborations on this platform, there are a lot of family-focused events and shared content. There is no minimum requirement to sign up.
- Fly By Promotions– Fly By Promotions is a family and faith based platform. When there are blogging opportunities available, you will receive an initial email which gives you the chance to ‘opt-in’ for the review. Once you opt-in, you will receive a second email confirming your participation with the specific product review information. Next the product will be sent to your preferred physical mailing address and the reviewing can begin!
- One2One Network– This community is a full-service production and management website. They offer blogger campaigns, brand advocate programs, e-Commerce reviews, and MUCH more. Not only is it a great way to earn extra cash, but it is a great way to expand your blog’s reach! Compensation varies depending on program and brand-sponsored fee.