I don’t know how Mother’s Day is already around the corner, but I always seem to be last minute purchasing gifts for the special women in my life. Everything I want to order is either way too expensive, or it takes forever to arrive! I drive myself crazy every year trying to find the perfect gift that won’t break my bank. That’s why My Gift Stop has become my #1 go-to online shop for all of my gifting needs! My Gift Stop is an online shop that offers luxury goods at incredible prices. Not only do they have an extensive collection of items for both men and women, but they are dedicated to giving back to society! My Gift Stop donates 5% of every sale to the global medical relief nonprofit, Direct Relief! Direct Relief is a humanitarian aid organization with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty. So basically when I buy a gift for someone I love, I am also giving a gift to someone I have never met!
My Gift Stop is so easy to use when searching for a specific gift. For Mother’s Day, all I had to do was type in that I was looking for a Mother’s Day gift for my mom and it hand selected hundreds of gifts that they thought would be perfect. Upon my search, my results came up with tons of different shoes, watches, and handbags that most mothers are sure to love. I noticed that My Gift Stop featured gifts from tons of name brand designers such as Michael Kors, Victorinox Swiss Army, Bulova, Movado, Kate Spade, Prada, Ray-Ban and more! No matter what style you’re looking for, My Gift Stop is sure to have the perfect piece at a price that no one can beat! Now I know there are probably a ton of moms like mine that don’t really care about name brands or price tags. I have gotten the “it’s the thought that counts” speech thousands of times. Thankfully My Gift Stop offers gifts to fit all budgets and also features weekly sales on top of their already low prices! For example, this week My Gift Shop has a pair of Marc Jacob sunglasses marked down to $60 and a Kate Spade handbag marked down almost $120! I can’t help but pick a few things out for myself while I shop for the upcoming holiday. I mean technically I’m a mom to, so I deserve to get a gift for myself! Mother’s Day isn’t the only holiday that My Gift Stop is perfect for! I also used it for Christmas, and will be using it for Father’s day which is also right around the corner!My Gift Stop is currently hosting a $300 gift card giveaway for Mother’s Day. No purchase necessary, and even if you don’t win you still receive a 10% off coupon for entering! Use our link below to enter, and good luck!
- Open to domestic and international individuals aged 18 and older only; void where prohibited.
- Entry closes on Sunday May 13th, 2018 at 11:59PM EST
- Winner will be selected in random on Tuesday May 15th, 2018.
- Winner will be notified by email, so be sure to add mygiftstop.com to your safe list.
- Prize unclaimed after 48 hours from notification is forfeited and My Gift Stop reserves the right to select another winner.
- Winner agrees to allow My Gift Stop to publish his/her name with home city and state as a giveaway winner and to promote future giveaways and promotions.
- Participant agrees that his/her email will be added to our email newsletter to receive private sales, new product updates, and other marketing emails. Email is never sold or shared. Participant may unsubscribe from newsletter at any time.
*Momma’s Little Reviews is not hosting this giveaway. We are not responsible for fulfillment or prizes*
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY GIFT STOP. MOMMA’S LITTLE REVIEWS RECEIVED COMPENSATION IN EXCHANGE FOR WRITING THIS REVIEW. I AM DISCLOSING THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S 16 CFR, PART 255: “GUIDES CONCERNING THE USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING”. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE ENTIRELY MY OWN*