Muuna is one of my favorite cottage cheese brands for easy snacking on-the-go. Not only do they have regular and low-fat options, but they also have a wide variety of flavor mixtures such as Pineapple, Peach, Blueberry, Strawberry and Mango. Now, in 2018, Muuna is introducing three new flavors which include Black Cherry, Raspberry, and Vanilla. Until today the pineapple flavor has been my absolute favorite, but black cherry has quickly jumped into first place! All of the Muuna flavors are delicious, and the texture is absolutely perfect! I adore the small chunks of real fruit mixed in with the actual fruit juice! I am so excited to add these new flavors to my lunch box
Muuna Products offer:
- A viable source of protein with 15 grams to 19 grams per 5.3-ounce cup; an important part of a balanced meal to help you feel full longer.
- A nutritious snack with only 9 grams of sugar and 120-130 calories per 5.3-ounce cup.
- A healthful and portable snack containing real pieces of fruit and providing a good source of calcium; also contains potassium, vitamins A and C, yet no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners.
- An alternative dairy snack for consumers with Greek yogurt fatigue who seek more protein and less sugar than Greek yogurt.
- Award-winning taste, receiving both SELF Magazine’s 2017 Healthy Foods Award and the EAT THIS, NOT THAT 2018 Food Award for “Best Cottage Cheese.”
Ready to give Muuna a try? Find out where they are sold near you!
*I RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS MENTIONED ABOVE FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR AN UNBIASED REVIEW. I ONLY REVIEW AND RECOMMEND PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT I HAVE USED PERSONALLY. I AM DISCLOSING THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S 16 CFR, PART 255: “GUIDES CONCERNING THE USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING”. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE ENTIRELY MY OWN*