Cookie Luv is officially one of my favorite subscription boxes. Each month, Cookie Luv sends out a box of featured homemade cookies made with premium ingredients. These cookies can only be found in a good bakery and are not usually sold online! For $32.99 a month, plus $6 shipping you could get these yummy cookies sent straight to your door! You can even prepay and recieve a 10% discount with their “set it and forget it” style subscription. I got the chance to try their chocolate hazelnut bites which is their upcoming January cookie. It is a chocolate cookie coated in toasted hazelnuts and it is filled with caramel and chocolate ganache. This cookie literally melted in my mouth! It was so soft and the caramel in the middle was amazing. I really loved how each cookie was individually packaged. This made it much easier to share with my friends. We are all able to simply grab a pre-packaged bag and go! This box would be amazing to send to friends as a birthday present, anniversary gift, or just a nice surprise. I can’t wait to test out the rest of their 2017 featured cookie lineup!
The spring 2017 cookie lineup:
- January: Chocolate Hazelnut Bites (chocolate cookie coated in toasted, chopped hazelnuts and filled with creamy caramel and rich chocolate ganache)
- February: Linzer Tarts (Raspberry jam sandwiched between two blissful, crumbly, almonds cookies)
- March: Rainbow Cookies (colorful cake-like cookie made with layers of real marzipan and raspberry jam, all coated with premium chocolate)
- April: Lemon Sandwich Cookie (perfect bite-size sandwich cookies give a pop of intense lemon flavor balanced by two sublime buttery cookies)
- May: Almond Fingers (revel in crunchy bits of almond as you bite into this addictive cookie dipped in luscious chocolate)
*I RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS MENTIONED ABOVE FOR FREE IN RETURN FOR AN UNBIASED REVIEW. I ONLY REVIEW AND RECOMMEND PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT I HAVE USED PERSONALLY. I AM DISCLOSING THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION’S 16 CFR, PART 255: “GUIDES CONCERNING THE USE OF ENDORSEMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS IN ADVERTISING”. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE ENTIRELY MY OWN*